Saturday, June 25, 2011

duck

Here's a sneak peek at one of my latest art adventures.
See that little duck with the glasses?
I'm making little sculptures to sell on etsy.
I'll have better photos when there's some good day light.
I would like to thank Erin Welsh for this. Not sure if you still check this blog, but I couldn't have made this little duck without you. 3 or 4 years ago I stole a tube of aqua green paint from you that I used on this duck. I'm not proud. Every time I see or use that paint I get pangs of guilt. I'm sorry I stole the aqua green paint from you. And the gold paint. I'm sorry about that too.
I owe you.

1 comment:

  1. oh come on. this is too cute. how am I supposed to deal with those cheeks and those glasses? I cant believe you made this. it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete